- Listed below are places where it is perfectly acceptable to stalk Z Brewer, aka Pibling Z.
- If you are a teacher, librarian, festival or conference personnel and are interested
- in booking Z for an event, please submit your inquiry HERE.
- Z’s Media Kit can be found HERE.
November 14th, 6pm EST/5pm CDT/4pm MT/3pm PST: YallFest YallWrite panel, Dark Stories Shine Bright. (virtual event – REGISTER HERE)
Dark stories don’t mean bleak stories. How do you tell exciting stories that can (and do) get heavy, without dragging them (and your readers) down?
Moderated by Sabaa Tahir with Kalynn Bayron, Z Brewer, Jay Kristoff and Adam Sass
* Z is happy to take pictures with Minions, time permitting, but posed photos will have to wait until after the signing.
* Most of the events will feature bookstores who carry all of Z’s titles. If there are books you want that you don’t have yet, you can buy them from the event bookseller (which is a super fangtastic way to thank them for hosting Z, Minions!). If you want to bring books from home for Z to sign, please contact the location of the event to ask if it’s okay to bring them. If they say it’s okay, Z would be happy to sign them too!
* Signing limit: Z will sign ALMOST anything (there was a time when Z said they’d sign “anything”…until a Minion asked them to sign their butt – which Z declined). Z has signed everything from necks to shoes to cell phones, A BABY (which they’re incredibly proud of), and yes, books too. All books will be signed (one will be personalized), but only one item above and beyond books can be signed, due to time constraints. Otherwise, you could be waiting forever and Z’s hand might crumple up and fall off!