Want to meet Z (aka Pibling Z)? Listed below are places where it is perfectly acceptable to stalk them!
If you are a teacher, librarian, festival or conference personnel and are interested
in booking Z for an event, please submit your inquiry HERE.
Z’s Media Kit can be found HERE.
30 September – ARCHON 45 – Collinsville, IL
- 3:00pm to 4:00pm – “I COULD’VE BEEN A CONTENDER” panel – Gateway Center, Marquette A
- 4:00pm to 5:00pm – “THEY’RE COMING TO GET YOU, BARBARA: Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse” panel – Gateway Center, Salon 4
- 9:00pm to 10:00pm – “FANG-BANGERS ANONYMOUS” panel – Gateway Center, Marquette A
1 October – ARCHON 45 – Collinsville, IL
- 11:00am to Noon – Autograph Session – Gateway Center, Fishbowl
- 4:00pm to 5:00pm – “WRITING FICTION FOR KIDS AND TEENS” panel – Gateway Center, Marquette A
2 October – ARCHON 45 – Collinsville, IL
- Noon to 1:00pm – “HALLOWEEN: NOT JUST ONE DAY ANYMORE” panel – Gateway Center, Salon 4
* Z is happy to take pictures with Minions, time permitting, but posed photos will have to wait until after the signing.
* Most of the events will feature bookstores who carry all of Z’s titles. If there are books you want that you don’t have yet, you can buy them from the event bookseller (which is a super fangtastic way to thank them for hosting Z, Minions!). If you want to bring books from home for Z to sign, please contact the location of the event to ask if it’s okay to bring them. If they say it’s okay, Z would be happy to sign them too!
* Signing limit: Z will sign ALMOST anything (there was a time when Z said they’d sign “anything”…until a Minion asked them to sign their butt – which Z declined). Z has signed everything from necks to shoes to cell phones, A BABY (which they’re incredibly proud of), and yes, books too. All books will be signed (one will be personalized), but only one item above and beyond books can be signed, due to time constraints. Otherwise, you could be waiting forever and Z’s hand might crumple up and fall off!